Friday, April 30, 2010

Life is good! I have my stuff!

FINALLY we got our stuff out of jail in San Jose. It looks like it is all here and the bed is not moldy! In fact it is even more comfy than I remember. I slept like a baby. Of course it may have had something to do with trying to unpack all 30 boxes in 1 day. We need more storage furniture. I still have totes to unpack and we have no more room. But it is here and all in one piece!! Again kudos to Kevin and Billy and Mario, I thought for sure something would have been broken. So far I lost a shot glass. I can live with that!

German (Herman) is pounding away in the bathroom. I think it's going to be the nicest room in the house now lol. I can't wait to see the tiles up! I never picked out tiles before so this is exciting.
I also heard from work today. Thanks to Vern and the people at Atlas I will be telecommuting for 14 days in May. Yeeehaw I can live in paradise and work in the states. Who could ask for more?

Saratica from http://abroadincostarica.com/ posted as well. She was very ill and I was really concerned for her. I am glad to hear she is better and that the hospitals and doctors here really came through for her. It's reassuring to know that they are up to snuff.

Well off to unpack more stuff and plant the flowers we bought the other day! Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers