Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter! OK a day early, but I'm trying to stay on schedule

I just love the way my brain farts when I am under stress! I feel so disorganized. We are going to my parents tomorrow which will be great, but sad, it's the last time I will see my family before I leave. We have a picnic today at Mario's brothers house. All of Mario's family will be there, also sad because it will probably be the last time we see them before we leave too. I have rented the truck for Wednesday's trek to Delaware with our stuff. I am following them down so we leave the truck in Delaware. Looks like I will be renting a hotel for Thursday night too. It's too stressful to have to vacate in the AM on Friday. The closing is at 10 AM so we would be rushing at the last minute. So I think almost everything is in place. Next week I am trying to get all the paperwork stamped and ready, Diego needs another round of shots and a haircut. I am trying to find out how to get his record stamped by the USDA. Wow makes me crazy thinking about it!

Have a Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers