Friday, July 19, 2013

Life as I know it

So at least I am improving from posting once a year! Where am I? Still in Costa Rica. Do I love it? Mostly. Am I staying? I think so. Funny how it goes, I have never been able to say yes to that question. I think I will always love the USA and to think of comitting to permanently living in another country scares the bejeesus out of me. So here I live without commiting. What I have found though is that my life is here in Costa Rica. I go back to the US to visit my friends and family, mostly my dad, but every time I need to make the reservations I procrastinate. I finally figured out that I don't like being there. Why? Well, I miss my home here. I have a wonderful life now. I have my 2 adorable dogs, Diego and Dora:


The annoying cat Chispa:

And my little sweety bird:

I have a ton of good friends, I travel all over Costa Rica and see incredible things that I never could have imagined like Beautiful beaches:







 
 



The wildlife: 






And of course with no travel at all I have my balcony views:




 
 
 

 
 
 So now when I go back - notice I don't say home anymore -  I go for a few days. I was finding after 4 days on my dad's couch I was ready to come back to Costa Rica. Rather than stressing out I now leave after the 4th day.

Is it perfect here? nope. Am I still adjusting? yup. Am I staying? Jury's out...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers