Sunday, February 19, 2012

I'm famous!

lol well it's my 2 seconds of fame anyway. The other night I went out to my favorite place here in San Isidro, La Cascada. I have been going out listening to some great local talent lately. Anyway when we got there instead of the band they were showing a movie. The movie was filmed in the central park and was about a girl who was trying to get a guy, confusing for me, but still kind of cool to see the park on the big screen. As it goes on there are 2 guys on a bench playing guitar and singing. I realized I was there that day! I had seen them playing and my friend and I sat and watched them. I was explaining this as the shot widened and there I was!! lol I have never been in a movie before! A few people shouted out - hey Mary Lynn isn't that you?? I only had to sign a few autographs - the fans are relentless. hee hee so it took coming here to get me on the big screen. Now I have to find out the name of the movie :).

1 comment:

Followers